Sunday, March 20, 2022

Thank You Card

 Made a thank you card for my PIC - Stamping Partner In Crime - for all the items she gifted me for my birthday - will post those photos later. I used the Eyelet cover die from Pink & Main and then used the Glimmer Hot Foil machine for the greeting on the front which is from PinkFresh:

Card stock base is purple cut and scored at the top. Then used a lighter purple card stock for the card front. Die cut the Eyelet cover plate from white card stock. Used liquid glue to put that on the lighter purple card front. Set that aside. Using a flower die set from Elizabeth Craft I used scrap card stocks and cut out the flowers and the leaf pieces. Sponged the edges of all of those with matching inks and put the flowers together using a purple brad. 

Used the ATG and put the card front pieces onto the card stock base. Using glue dots and liquid glue I put the flowers and leaves onto the card front. Using holographic silver foil from Spellbinders I hot foiled the greeting "you're the sweetest" onto white Hammermill card stock. Using the matching die I cut out the greeting with the Big Shot. Also die cut this greeting out of regular white craft foam. Used liquid glue I put the foiled greeting onto the white die cut greeting piece. The craft foam gives the greeting dimension on the card front.  Once that was done I used liquid glue to put the greeting on the card front. The holographic foil does not show well in the photo but it is very shiny IRL. The eyelet card front die cuts the card stock easily and it is a pretty design for a card front. 

No comments: