Saturday, September 24, 2016

BOO Bag Tag #4


Here is a fourth BOO Day tag for treat bags I am making for Halloween:


This tag is a kraft tag sold in a package at Mikes. For the hole at the tag top I used two circle punches to punch out the black ring I put over the hole. Put the ring onto the tag using a glue pen. Sponged edges of the tag using black ink.

For the "Boo" stamp -- this is the Steampunk Boo stamp from Inkadinkado -- could not find it in any stores so bought it off Ebay brand new. I stamped this onto white card stock using VersaMark. Then covered it with Stampendous black embossing powder. Heat set that and it is very shiny:


Once that was cooled I used the SU Circle dies and cut that out. Used the next larger circle die and cut out a solid pumpkin coloured card stock to put behind the embossed piece. For the black die cut piece I used the SU Starburst die set for that. Put all these die cut circles together using the ATG.

Wanted a banner/flag across the tag so I cut out black card stock from Mikes, dotted card stock from Hobby Lobby and put those together using the ATG. Then I ran them through the crimper to give it some dimension:


Put the banner/flag piece on the tag using tear tape. Put the circles piece over that banner/flag and used pop dots for that. Added three black crystals from the stash to the embossed piece:


Used shiny black card stock and the mini bat EK Success punch for the small bats. Put them onto the tag using TomBow glue. TFL

No comments: