Saturday, August 27, 2016

More Hershey Treat Holders


The above photo are the first two Hershey Treat Holders I made and here are two more:




The orange holder is card stock from Mikes. Cut and scored that piece. Used red sticky tape to close the holder and then used a crimper on the bottom of it. Used the ghost border punch from M Stewart on scrap white card stock for the ghosts above the striped card stock. Black cat was punched out using the Fiskars cat squeeze punch from glittered black card stock. The "boo" is one of the die pieces that I had cut out using the Cuttlebug. To add dimension to this I also cut out this die from a piece of cardboard from a kleenex box. Used TomBow glue to put the cardboard "boo" behind
 the black glittered card stock "boo". 

For the bow on the hat I used the Stampin Up Bow Builder punch and for the hat I used the Stampin Up Tree punch. Glue dots hold the hat and bow pieces together. Put the "boo" on the front of the holder using micro mini glue dots. Glue dots also were used for the witch hat as well as the black cat piece. Used ribbon from the stash for this holder. Sparkly black yarn is tied onto the ribbon to keep the holder closed. 

For the green holder I cut and scored that piece putting it together using red sticky tap. Then used spider web printed card stock with a piece of black and white striped card stock at the top of that. For the bugs I punched those from glittered black card stock using a dollar punch from the craft store. Put the bugs on the holder using mini glue dots. Made my witch hat and the bow is made using scrap Halloween printed card stocks.  

The "Beware" on the green holder is again cut out of the glittered black card stock and glued onto a die cut piece of the kleenex box card board I cut out using the Cuttlebug. The card board gives both the "Beware" and the "boo" on my treat holder fronts dimension:



Again I used the sparkly "hairy" black yarn and tied a piece of that onto the ribbon for my holder. Here is a photo of all four of the Hershey Treat Holders I have made:


Easy holders to put together. TFL and YOLO

No comments: