Saturday, April 1, 2023

Afraid to say . . .

 Afraid to say the honeymoon is over . . .    Went to a Hobby Lobby store earlier this week that I shop at regularly and was quite surprised with what I discovered..... 

Walked back to the paper crafting section to check it out as I usually do being a card maker/paper crafter. This section used to be 6 aisles, full on both sides.... it is now down to 2 aisles and they are sparsely filled... I commented on this to my DSD and I said I wondered if this is temporary and just to this store or what???

She sent me a text this afternoon that she is at a busier Hobby Lobby near downtown Raleigh and that store is also boasting the 2 aisle Paper Crafting Section. . .   First AC Moore closes, Mikes gives up coupons that are realistic, and now this... afraid to say the honeymoon is over but... I will find other places to shop as I am not giving up my card making/paper crafts hobby anytime soon..... Will watch for online store sales and hopefully save some gas from not having to drive to a store!! ;0)

No comments: