Saturday, April 1, 2023

Easter Nugget Treat Holders

 

Used scrap printed card stocks for the 1 x 3 1/8 wrappers for my Hershey Nugget candies. I used the plain chocolate and the almond nugget candies in this treat holder. I made a solid card stock "tray" to put the nuggets on - I used 6 candies so my tray is 6 x 1 3/4. On the long side I scored each side at 1/4 for the sides to the tray. Once the candies were wrapped I put them on the solid card stock tray and slid this into a pretzel bag from the craft store. Tied them closed using twines from my stash. 

Used a Bunny tag from My Creative Time for the tag/greeting label:

I used a pink marker to add pink to the ears and I hot glued a small pink pom pom for the bunny nose. I used a holiday stamp set from Waffle Flower for the "Happy Easter" greeting stamped in black ink. Easy treat holder to put together and another good use for card stock scraps....

No comments: