Sunday, April 2, 2023

Mini Easter Basket


 The above mini basket is made with no dies. Just a 6x6 piece of card stock scored on both sides at 2 and again at 4. Clip the top and bottom corners and you bring those clipped corners to the outside and use a brad to keep the basket closed and that also holds the handle. My handle piece is 1/2 x 8 1/2. (There are many videos on YouTube showing how to make this mini basket). For mine I used single sided card stocks but it would be cute with the double sided card stock as well. Here is a photo to show the size of this mini basket next to the Tootsie Pop Holders I just made:



The above photo also shows my little holiday Bunny Brad I used on these mini baskets.  Easy project to put together and no need to buy a die set to make it! I used tear and tape to form my mini basket and to attach the handle as well.


No comments: