Saturday, April 1, 2023

Thank You Card

Made a thank you card for my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) for all the birthday loot and cake she gifted me for my birthday . . .  She is a purple person so I used as much purple as I could for her card:

Card stock base is light purple, cut, scored at top. Used a piece of 6x6 gingham checked card stock for the card front. Stenciled the Waffle Flower Daisies stencil set for the stenciled piece for the card front. Using their A2 Layers die set I cut the gingham piece and the stenciled piece to the size I wanted for the card front. 

Used a "thanks" die set from my stash for the purple "thanks" on the front. I used white craft foam for the back piece to "thanks" to give it dimension on the card front. Added mirrored sequins from the stash to the card front using Glossy Accents. Easy stencil set to use from Waffle Flower and lots of options for it depending on what colour ink you use. 

No comments: