Tuesday, April 11, 2023

More Easter Bags

 Here is a photo of other Easter bags I decorated to hold my Easter treat holders:

I used the same printed card stock I used for the other bags and that is from Hobby Lobby. I used the trim from Dollar Tree to go around the printed piece. The lattice die is from EllenHutson.com. I put the lattice piece on the bag front using these adhesive dot sheets:


The Bunny Ears die set is from Waffle Flower. Used recycled card board for the bunny ears and the pinks for headband and bow pieces are scraps as is the headband piece. 

The greeting:

"Happy Easter" is a die set from IOStamps (Impression Obsession). I used solid white card stock for the shadow piece and glittered card stock for the words. Put these together using liquid glue. 

Packing away all the Easter products for next year and I had used this bunny die set from KSCrafts from last year:

This year I ordered this die set in the smaller size and that arrived a couple of weeks ago so I made up a sample for size to put with the die set in my Easter die bin - KSCrafts dies do not come with photo packaging so I always make up a sample so at a glance I know what the die set will look like made up - this photo shows the larger size bunny (used for above photo) next to the sample of the new size die set I just ordered:


The smaller sized bunny will be good for tags or maybe on a smaller treat holder/bag. Easy and fun bunny to make for Easter projects. The little sample I will keep with the die set.  Was able to organize all the Easter dies this year so next year bunny crafting should be easy!! ;0)

Here is the bin I just organized with the labeled tabbed dividers I made using the Tab Punch board from We R Memory Keepers:

Happy to have all Easter items sorted and put away for next year - also happy to see the top of the work table again!! Until the next project begins. . .


No comments: