Saturday, April 1, 2023

Tootsie Pop Holder

 Made these Tootsie Pop holders for my Tootsie Pops for Easter treats:

For the holder I used peach coloured card stock and cut that 2 x 9. With the long side at the top of the scoreboard I scored this at 3 1/2, 4 1/2, and again at 9.  Cut my gingham card stock 1 x 2 and used liquid glue to put that on the top flap of my holder. For the egg printed card stock for the holder front I cut that piece 3 1/4 x 1 3/4. Put that on the holder front using liquid glue as well -- I used a directional print for my holder front -- if you should do the same be sure your print is on the front of your holder right side up. 

I used a small circle punch at the folded top of my holder for the Tootsie Pop stick to come out of. I also used my smallest circle punch to make two small holes for my twine to tie my holder closed. Used pre made flowers from my stash to add to the holder front top. Easy holders to make and you can get 4 of these from one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 solid card stock.

No comments: