Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sweetie Bag Treat Holders

 

This is a photo of some of the Sweetie Bag Treat Holders I made for Easter using the Sweetie Bag die set from Mama Elephant. This die set has many pieces in it to decorate your bag. With this making a square bag rather than a rectangle bag it can hold cookies, a cupcake/muffin, etc. It is a nice size bag to hold the treats.

For the front of the bag I used an egg shaped die set from A-Muse Studios that I picked up at the stamp show in Columbia, SC. My Peep Bunny is a die from GinaMarie Designs. I used a Sizzix rosette die for the rosette and the metallic threads behind the bunnies are from my stash. Some of my rosettes I added a glittered tulle circle to and others I did not add that. The mini bow on the Peep Bunny is a punch from Hobby Lobby from long ago. 

Easy treat holder to assemble and it is a good size for many different treats. 

No comments: