Sunday, January 21, 2024

Ebay find --

Had seen a project made with the XOXO Border die from SimonSaysStamp only to discover that die has been retired - headed over to Ebay and was able to pick it up cheap and the seller had that die in with a second die Medium Dot Line. So a good price for two dies.... 

I pulled out my scrap glittered red card stock and die cut as many as I could from these scraps:

The length of the die will cover a card front as it is 5 1/2" long x 7/8" high. Lots of projects I can add these to -- for my smaller scraps I have smaller "XO" pieces but they will work for smaller items or I can just tie them on something like an embellishment. The die cut the glittered card stocks, no matter their thickness, with no problems with one pass through the die cutting machine. Here are more pieces:

Happy to find this die on Ebay and just in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments: