Thursday, January 18, 2024

KSCrafts January 2024 Release

 In the past I have ordered a KSCraft die set off of Amazon here and there but their January 2024 release is just too cute and it is for Easter projects ahead. Once I saw these dies made into projects I decided I would buy the whole release -- this bundled price is approx. $45.00 vs the individual prices that will be on Amazon when they get it all in; I went to the KSCrafts store on Aliexpress and ordered the bundle. I rarely buy off of Aliexpress due to the delivery time so I always check Amazon first. Happy me this bundle arrived today for my craft room:


Opened up all the sets, separated the pieces, and onto magnet sheets (vent covers from Lowes) they all are:

and this bundle also includes a small stamp set:

This bundle has word dies, lots of bunnies, a few bow die sets, shaker pieces, a chick and a little lamb, bunny memorydex die, bag toppers, garland pieces and best yet it is designed by Nicole Silhouette who also designs dies for Scrap Diva Designs. Happy me it took only 12 days to get to me from the day I ordered it so happy it was not a few weeks or a month later... Fun bundle to work with for Easter projects ahead.... but first I have to finish up my Valentine's Day projects...

No comments: