Sunday, January 28, 2024

Things are tight????

Working on Valentine's Day projects.. .. had seen another crafter use the Fancy Love die on a project and so off I went to SimonSaysStamp.com to order this die for myself.... In the past when I have ordered dies from SimonSaysStamp the dies arrive in photo packaging:

Their dies come in a white envelope with a photo of the die on the front along with the name and product number of the die set under the photo. On the back of these envelopes are their little brand circle sticker that keeps the envelopes closed... 

Quite surprised when my Fancy Love Die Set arrived this week:

So I immediately die cut the die out so that I will have a sample of this die to keep with the die set so I will know at a glance what this die looks like and I will keep the little baggy with the die set so I will know that it is a SimonSaysStamp brand die....

I cut out the shadow die using vellum and the "Love" word die out of scrap red glittered card stock. I used liquid glue to put these together and I will keep this die cut piece with the dies when I store them so I will know not only what the die looks like cut out but also who is the product by/from? Hoping this new packaging is not what they are now going to.....


No comments: