Sunday, January 21, 2024

Library Pocket/ATC Card Ghirardelli Holder

Have the Eileen Hull Library Pocket/ATC Card die set in the stash and wanted to use it to hold one Ghirardelli candy bar for Valentine's Day. So I die cut a sample out using thinner card stock before I used my pink card stock for my holder to see where I could add a couple of score lines to make this a "box". I ended up making an extra score line on the two sides as well as at the bottom fold and here is my holder:

Used pink card stock for the base and the printed card stock is from Prima. Stamped a small holiday greeting stamp on scrap white card stock and die cut that out using banner dies from Pink & Main. Here is the side of the pocket to see how it now has room for the candy bar:

This photo shows the extra scored line on the side tabs and the bottom:

Used tear and tape to assemble this and wrapped crinkled seam binding around the pocket on the treat holder:

Happy to be able to use the die set in a different way. Here is a photo of this die set:

Very easy die set to assemble and with a couple more score lines now a box for a chocolate treat!




No comments: