Sunday, November 26, 2017

Christmas Card - ACC013


This card was simple to make but has plenty of sparkle and shine for the holiday season:


White card stock base is #110 weight card stock from Mikes. Again I used silver foil thin poster sheets from the dollar store for the silver piece on the card front. The white card stock front piece is GP from Walmart. Used a stamp from a Gina K. Designs stamp set and stamped that at the bottom using Delicata silver ink. Set this aside. Once the ink was dried I put this piece onto the silver foil piece on the card front using the ATG.

Cut and scored the card stock base. Cut a piece of the silver foil thin poster sheet to the size I needed for the card front. Put the silver onto the white card stock base using the ATG. Used the Die D-Lites Shining Star die set for the bow banner. I cut that out of silver foil card stock from Hobby Lobby with Stick It sheet on the back. Peeled off the backing and put this piece onto the card front piece. Using a mini ornament punch from Stampin Up I punched out 5 ornaments from foil card stocks from my stash. Put the ornaments on the card front using a glue dot and lined them up under the bow banners. I used a small star punch and punched out my stars using silver glittered card stock from Hobby Lobby. Put the stars at the tops of the ornament pieces using micro mini glue dots. With those in place this card was complete --


Always hard to photograph foiled card stocks but IRL this is a shiny card. Simple to put together but enough of the bling for holiday time! TFL

No comments: