Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Card - ACC06


This card all came together quickly once I saw this die from Lil' Inker Designs -- this card will be for DH for Christmas since he is a hunter/fisherman:


Used kraft card stock from Taylored Expressions for the card stock base. Looked through my 6 x 6 card stock pads and found this plaid - reminds me of a flannel shirt so know DH will like that! I ordered this die the day I saw it and already knew what I was going to make with it.

Wanted my "NOEL" to be noticeable so I used red foil card stock and cut that out. For the antlers I cut out a second "NOEL" piece from kraft card stock scraps. Used scissors to trim around the "O" with the antlers and used a glue pen and put the kraft antlers over the red foil antlers -- here is a photo to better show how they are stacked on each other:


I added a red nose like Rudolph... and it was VERY hard not to put a bow or ribbon or even sequins on the antlers or card front haha.... I am sure DH will smile when he sees this card on Christmas Day!! TFL

No comments: