Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Cards - ACC02



Really love this holiday card stock in my stash from Graphic 45. Knew this was going to make a cute card for this holiday season - the card stock base is green from SU and I used SU Very Vanilla for the card front. The Graphic 45 print is directional so I was careful to be sure I was aware of that when I cut it out using a edge die from Pink & Main for the card front.

Cut and scored the card stock base - cut the Very Vanilla card stock for the front of the card. Wanted to use a stamp from the SU stamp set Christmas Punch but did not want to stamp it with the brackets on the image -- here is a stamped sample of what this stamp looks like:


So I used a red marker and the huff method for the greeting on my card front. Using the ATG I put the trimmed print piece on the left card front. Put these onto the green card stock base using the ATG. Using small scissors I fussy cut out one of the candy canes from the printed card stock. Added clear Wink of Stella to the holly leaves and bow on the candy cane. Put micro mini glue dots on the back of the candy cane double stacked and put this onto the card front. Added three green sequins from the stash:


The Wink of Stella adds a little sparkle and shine to the candy cane and IRL it shows up. TFL

No comments: