Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Card - ACC07


This card uses the Memory Box Glowing Candles die:


Used #110 weight white card stock from Mikes for the card base. The gold foil piece for the card front is from the dollar store. Used white/GP for the card front. Cut out the candles die from shiny gold foil card stock. Then cut it out again using a gold glittered card stock and finally cut it out of red foil card stock. Pieced it all back together using a glue pen. Added two evergreen leaves pieces using a glue dot. For the bow I used the Stampin Up Pines die set and cut that out of red foil card stock.

I had originally used red Stickles on the berry pieces... Set it aside to dry... and dry it did before it FELL off.... grrrrrrrrrrr... So I decided to use small red crystals from my stash that have adhesive on the back of them and they are still on!! Happy me.... Here is a better photo of the detail:


For the Merry Christmas I used a die from my stash and cut it out of red foil backed with Stick It sheet by Ken Oliver. Easy card to put together and the two gold finishes sparkle and shine IRL. TFL

No comments: